If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I would not follow, I would be at the bottom to catch them when they fall.
"If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are.”
The beauty of the past is that it is the past. The beauty of the now is to know it. The beauty of the future is to see where one is going.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.
Freedom is not the right to do what we want, but what we ought. Let us have faith that right makes might and in that faith let us; to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.









buah! fotos realmente preciosaaas!!!
ResponderEliminarEspero qe ya te hayas enterado de lo de la carreraa!!! y qe participees!! toda la informacion en mi blooog!!!
Un gran besooo!
EXACTO :D
ResponderEliminarHay sisi las fotos estan buenisimas :D
Buenas fotos! Ánimo preciosa! te sigo :)
ResponderEliminar